Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you also join without data? Yes, you can also join the consortium with other means such as expertise and network.
- I don’t have the time or resources to analyze my data, can I still join? Yes, we will try to help as much as possible through multiple routes.
- Is it necessary to share data? No, analysis can also be done at your own site if you have manpower and infrastructure available.
- Is this only for large cohorts? No, given novel meta-analytical methods that we have developed, no sample size is too small to include.
- I only have data from a low-field MRI, is this usable? Yes, we are working on methods to extract information from a wide range of scanners.
- If I join, do I need to be involved in every project? No, we work on an opt-in basis for every project so you can decide if a project appeals to you.
- Is there funding available to assist with our involvement? We are always willing and open to joint funding applications.
- Why would I join? Have a look at all the opportunities you will get as a collaborator here.
- How can I find out more information? We are always open to set up a meeting to discuss the possibilities, in the mean time follow us on social media and sign up for the newsletter.
Please fill out the form below and we will then get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Use this contact form or send an email to email@example.com
The aim of the UNITED consortium is to be global platform for research on neurodegeneration that is inclusive of populations from currently underrepresented countries, including South America, Africa and Asia. It’s abbreviation – UNITED – underlines our position in bridging a divided world.
STAY UP TO DATE:
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
We are happy to anwser it! Please go to our contact form.