How can we help each other?
We welcome contact from anyone who believes they can contribute to the UNITED consortium.
Our goal is to create a global platform on research of neurodegeneration that is inclusive of populations from currently underrepresented countries including South America, Africa and Asia.
On that platform collaborators will get the opportunity to:
- Be part of high-impact international research (either with or without existing data);
- Be co-author on landmark papers;
- Get access to a large international network (have a look at our map to see our current collaborators);
- Work on grants together;
- Receive analytical support/education;
- Get your site’s data processed for high-dimensional imaging markers for your own research not related to the consortium’s main questions;
- Get access to computing power;
- Get access to C-brain; a user friendly approach for image processing.
How to join
Contributions could take many forms:
The aim of the UNITED consortium is to be global platform for research on neurodegeneration that is inclusive of populations from currently underrepresented countries, including South America, Africa and Asia. It’s abbreviation – UNITED – underlines our position in bridging a divided world.
STAY UP TO DATE:
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
We are happy to anwser it! Please go to our contact form.